RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought.
Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. Keep your receipt as you will need it should you wish to return your goods.
If you change your mind...
If you are not satisfied with any product or the terms of any service, you may return the product to Chaudigital or cancel the service and obtain a refund if you contact us within 14 days of delivery of the product or entering into the contract for the purchase of a service, on the basis that the product is returned to us at your own cost whilst meeting the conditions as stated below.
Exceptions to the right to withdraw from the contract:
- Products – You may not return a product and claim a refund if the product concerned contains software which when supplied was sealed and unused and you have broken the seal.
- Service – You may not obtain a refund for a service if the service has commenced.
- CTO (Configured To Order) - Custom made to order goods are chargeable at the time of order and can only be refunded if construction has not begun on the custom made item.
Conditions to this right to cancel are:
- You must inform Chaudigital of your decision to cancel within 14 calendar days of delivery of the product or the date you purchased the service.
- The products purchased must be returned in their original condition and any security seals intact and in a saleable condition.
- The products must be returned in accordance with the returns procedure described below
- Items can be returned in store or by post to:
Chaudigital (Returns), 19 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4SP
- Before returning any products, please ensure you have enclosed all materials originally supplied. Please note until we receive the goods, they are still classed as in your possession and you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure. If possible please use original packaging. Chaudigital reserve the right to reject a returned item that was damaged because it was improperly packaged during the returns process. Should you fail to follow this procedure and the condition of the products received by Chaudigital show you failed to discharge your obligations to take reasonable care of the products your refund may be reduced.
If there is a fault with the product
If you believe your product may be faulty, please call us as soon as possible on 020 7833 3938. In most cases we will either replace or refund.
Please note on larger items, we will assist and liaise with the manufacturer’s to resolve any fault issues.
For faults with ink cartridge chips, we will charge you and send out a replacement. You will be provided with a return envelope to return the ink to us. Once the chip has been verified as faulty by the manufacturer, we will then refund your payment.
These policies are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.