Chaudigital understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Information About Us
- Our Site, com, is owned and managed by Chaudigital, a limited company registered in England under 05971661, whose registered and trading address is 19 Rosebery Avenue, London, United Kingdom, EC1R 4SP
- Our data protection officer is Vicky Chau who can be contacted via our Contact Us button on this website.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us, for example, when signing up for an Account. Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- Business/company name;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as zip/post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
- Browsing behavior within Our Site to optimize our user experience.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Using HTTPS (SSL) browsing wherever possible.
- Using up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware software on all company devices.
- Strictly no sharing of company devices with third parties.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term "outside parties" does not include Chaudigital Ltd. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include – but is not limited to – payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, conversion optimization, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as employees, freelancers, prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details AND/OR by contacting us via our CONTACT US button on this website
Do we use "cookies"?
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data
at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site
you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data at
any time by contacting Us and We will delete Your data from Our systems.
However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best
possible products and services to you.
Yes. Cookies are small
files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's
hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the
site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and
to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They
are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous
or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved
site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site
experiences and tools in the future.
We may contract with
third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our
site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the
information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and
improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn
you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all
cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or
Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look
at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your
cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features
that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services
will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the
telephone by contacting customer service.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profilin
To enforce any of the foregoing rights or if you have any other
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors
and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented;
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be
secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of
- We currently make the following automated decisions:
To check if you have already purchased a product and/or service from
us, then display relevant paid offers to avoid repeat purchases of the
same product and/or service.
We currently profile your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide tailored marketing to you regarding our content, products and services.
please contact Us via the CONTACT US button on this website. Please
ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for
information about the data We hold about you.
to time, or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately
posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of
alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep
This policy was last modified on May 22, 2018
Questions and feedback
We welcome your
questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and
all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.