1. We aim to process and despatch orders on the same day if everything is in stock. In the event an item is out of stock we will contact you to advise of a new delivery date, or an alternative where applicable. (Please note. We do not charge your card until the goods are ready to be shipped).
2. Orders are shipped via APC Overnight or Royal Mail for UK overnight delivery while international is through OCS, Equator and Fedex.
3. Delivery is during normal working hours and normally within 2 day from despatch (England Only, parts of Scotland, Ireland and Channel Isles take longer)
4. It is worthwhile inspecting the items for damage before you sign for delivery. (Please Note: If the box is damaged in anyway make a note of this on the drivers docket and mark box damaged and signed un-opened) Shortages must be notified within three days. All claims must be made in writing.
5. Return postage is borne by the customer, unless we delivered the wrong item to you or the item is faulty. Please ensure returns are sent by recorded delivery or other provable delivery. We cannot honour lost returns. You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
6. Any orders that are not collected from the carrier will be subject to postage and handling charge. This applies to orders refused on delivery due to a change of mind or ordered by mistake. This charge will not be waived under any circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% on goods.
7. When selecting postal areas, please choose the correct zone applicable to your postal address.
Postcodes applicable to the Scottish Highlands & Islands charge are: AB 37-38, 41-45, 51-56 PA 20-78, PH 15-50, FK 19-21, IV 1-63, KW1-17, ZE 1-3. If the correct postal zone is not selected at checkout we will contact you for futher payment.
Please note: Delivery to some areas of Scotland can take up to 7 days.