The NEC MultiSync PA272W offers a 27â€ LCD display with exceptional levels of colour accuracy, making it the ideal monitor for colour critical applications such as graphic design, photography, pre-press and video editing. The NEC MultiSync PA272W boasts a AH-IPS 16:9 display with 10-bit colour, offers a wide colour gamut and a 14-bit Look-up-table with 16 bit processing.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W offers outstanding productivity with picture-in-picture feature, a USB hub, DisplayPort connectivity and real-time colour emulation, together with green engineering providing innovative cabinet design, transparent carbon reporting and environmental materials.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W covers 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB colour space. The NEC MultiSync PA272W boasts numerous functions and features, including:
- Colour gamut size 108.6% / 99.3% Adobe RGBCoverage
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 340cd/m2 brightness)
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- Picture in Picture and Picture-by-Picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed and accessed with a single mouse and keyboard controlling both active operating systems
- Wide connectivity includes 1 x HDMI ; 1 x Mini DisplayPort; 1x DVI-D (Dual Link); 1 x DisplayPort
- Ergonomically mastered for comfortable viewing with Ergo and TORO Design (can be rotated from landscape to portrait orientation)
- 3 year warranty