The NEC MultiSync PA242W delivers uncompromising image quality as well as minimising life-cycle environmental impact. Uniting outstanding colour reproduction, class-leading ergonomics, an built-in carbon savings meter, ambient light sensor and 10-bit AH-IPS performance makes it ideal for creative professionals.
NEC MultiSync PA242W is the ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, CAD-CAM, video-editing, finance, precision engineering, medical imaging, broadcasting and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work.
The PA242W also benefits from:
- 24" LED display
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Future-proof Connectivity - as well as easier support of high resolution, 10-bit AH-IPS colour signals is assured with the DisplayPort connector
- Improved Productivity and Reduced Desk Clutter - hrough easy multi-platform support and input following USB hub. Picture-by-picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed. A single mouse and keyboard can be switched to the active operating system
- Real-time Visualisation - with the 3D LUT colour emulation and the picture-in-picture function you can simulate accurately different lighting conditions with varying paper colours
- 14-bit look up and 16-bit processing table
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Programmable 3D LUT
- TOROâ„¢ Design
- 3 years warranty incl. backlight