The NEC SpectraViewÂ®
Reference 302 is a high-end professional performance LCD
monitor using latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for
colour critical applications with many features and beneï¬ts for
obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst
maintaining attractive value for money.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers,
photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot
accept compromise on colour accuracy.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R
Backlight 16:10 TFT display.
- Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with
ErgoDesignÂ® and TOROâ„¢ design.
Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraViewÂ®
Proï¬ler software, the SpectraViewÂ® certiï¬er document and
detachable black light protection hood including accessories.
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (108.6% size / 99.3%
coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT
(look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction,
irrespective of colour and input.
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with
NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected
display devices from a centralized location.
- Ergonomic. Suitable for long and intensive working with 150 mm height adjust and 10-bit AH-IPS viewing angle stability for best ergonomics.
- Input. Each input can be assigned independently, 3D LUT (9x9x9) to deï¬ne a unique colour space e.g. sRGB, AdobeRGB.
- Integrated USB Hub (2 up; 3 down) can be used to attach USB peripherals such as mouse and keyboard. At the same time the 2 up connectors can be assigned to different video inputs (input following), which may be feeding the Picture-in-Picture function. Since the USB standard is supported by various platforms easy support is assured when using simultaneous heterogeneous environment.
- Cabinet and Stand Design allow a very reduced packaging footprint compared to similar displays. The carbon savings counter, with the built-in ECOMode allows responsible energy usage and at the same time motivates and informs the user about their usage behaviour. The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the monitor to environmental brightness conditions which again optimises energy usage, as well as providing an ergonomic brightness level.
- Dual DisplayPort inputs, compact and features an built-in locking mechanism, which can be disengaged with a simple button press. Longer cable lengths and 10-bit AH-IPS colour support ensure that application ï¬‚exibility is enhanced.