The NEC SpectraView Reference 272 is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using the latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for colour critical applications. It has many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst maintaining attractive value for money.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers, or anyone who requires the utmost in display accuracy.
Features and benefits:
- Backlight Ageing Correction - brightness and white point
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R Backlight 16:9 TFT display
- Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with ErgoDeisgn and TOROdesign
- Create and Calibrate - Includes SpectraView Profiler Software, SpectraView certifier document and black lighting protection hood
- Accurate Colour - wide colour gamut 108.6% size / 99.3% coverage AdobeRGB
- Hardware calibration - with 14-bit LUT for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the monitor to environmental brightness conditions
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase
- Suitable for long and intensive working with 150 mm height adjust, advanced NTAA and 10-bit AH-IPS viewing angle stability for best ergonomics
- Each input can be assigned independently, 3D LUT (9x9x9) to define a unique, colour space e.g. sRGB, AdobeRGB
- Integrated USB Hub (2 up; 3 down) can be used to attach USB peripherals such as mouse and keyboard. At the same time the 2 up connectors can be assigned to different video inputs (input following), which may be feeding the Picture-in-Picture function. Since the USB standard is supported by various platforms easy support is assured when using simultaneous heterogeneous environment
- Carbon savings counter, with the built-in ECOMode allows responsible energy usage, encouraging economic usage
- 5 year warranty incl. backlight; zero defect pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase