i1Publish Pro 2 is the ultimate, fully-featured ICC profiling solution for imaging professionals that need to colour manage their cameras, displays, projectors and RGB/CMYK+ printers and presses.
i1Publish Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate in professional level colour management for imaging pros throughout your workflow, featuring:
- NEW i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer - Next-generation technology that delivers increased colour accuracy, ease of use and professional-level features for high-end, accurate profiling.
- i1Profiler Software for Monitors, Projectors and RGB/CMYK+ Printers - The latest release of i1Profiler software features basic and advanced modes to professionally calibrate and profile monitors and projectors, as well as both RGB and CMYK+ printers.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Target - Produce custom camera profiles for your Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial light sources with this 24-patch ColorChecker Target.
- PANTONEÂ® Color Manager - Easily capture and manage spot colours, and keep your PANTONE libraries up to date with this colour palette creation and swatch bridging software. The new i1Publish Pro 2 is easy to use, versatile, accurate and reliable, making this a must-have product for Colour Perfectionists.
i1Profiler, based upon X-Riteâ€™s i1Prism color engine, offers an unprecedented level of flexibility and features a number of unique color management capabilities adding power and control in creating professional quality profiles. You can choose between a â€˜basicâ€™, wizard-driven interface; or an â€˜advancedâ€™, user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles for monitors, projectors, scanners and RGB/CMYK+ printers.
i1Profiler unique capabilities include:
- Create highest quality professional color profiles for monitors, projectors, scanners and RGB/CMYK+ printers
- Optimize profiles based on ambient light, specific images and spot colors
- Quality assurance for soft proofing on monitors and verifying output quality on printers
i1Profiler specific capabilities include:
- Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop display technologies
- Utilize presets for video production workflows
- Create profiles for any ambient light condition for optimal viewing of color critical work
- Unlimited gamma, white point, and luminance settings (also measure other displays or light sources and use as targets)
- Workgroup match utilizing reference profiles to match all monitors
- Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays, in any lighting condition
- Chromatic adaptation formula for a closer visual match of different monitors (or of different settings on one monitor) with different white points
- X-Riteâ€™s Automatic Display Calibration (ADC) to automatically control and adjust display hardware settings
- Build an accurate on-screen profile in just a few minutes â€“ just as easy as building a monitor profile
- Takes room conditions into consideration when creating profile â€“ projected colors, screen color and room lighting
- Scanner profiling has never been so easy. Simply scan the target to generate a high quality ICC profile.
- Software automatically detects and crops target.
- Supports the following targets:
- ColorChecker Classic
- ColorChecker Digital SG
- Reflective IT 8.7/2
- Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1
RGB and CMYK+ Printer
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and printer to printer
- Unmatched quality for smoothness, highlight and shadow detail
- Utilize Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) functionality to account for paper optical brighteners
- Advanced controls for black generation and separation and significant ink savings
- Optimize profiles based on your images for specific colors, black & white, or flesh tones, PANTONE libraries and captured spot colors
- Supports high patch count test charts for the most accurate printer profiles â€“ ideal for fine art printing and proofing
- Choose from standard test charts or easily build your own to meet your specific color and paper size requirements
- Automatic detection of any installed RGB or CMYK printer driver
- Keep color correct over time and between runs by using the linearization feature to bring your printer back to it's profiled state
- Capture true colors with flash and ambient light measurements â€“ easily apply to output profiles for your gallery, studio or any specific lighting condition for perfect color match
- Quickly check color output quality and optical brighteners with ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Display quality assurance function to check soft proofing
- Printer quality assurance function to check print quality using ISO 12647-7 compliant media wedges (IDEAlliance Digital Control Strip, Fogra Media Wedge, Japan Color Control Strip).
- New illuminant design allows for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) plus Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument and ensures your investment well into the future.
- Enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation allows for the most accurate profiling for todayâ€™s enhanced range of substrates. Now photographers can predict what colors printed on optically brightened paper will look like under both standard and specific light conditions using a single hand-held device. With the M1 measurement capability, imaging professionals can rely on consistent measurement for visual matching under emerging industry standard viewing conditions.
- Positioning Detection Sensor provides a more robust scanning experience even on special substrates and low-resolution printers. It allows for the measurement of smaller patch sizes (as low as 7mm) in manual mode saving time and money on consumables and enabling dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1 and M2.
- New Status LED guides users through the measurement process and provides feedback on device status, improving the user experience and saving time.
- New Design Ergonomics throughout allows for greater usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection, and storage of the precision i1Pro 2 device, assuring the highest level of reliability and productivity.
- Better temperature stability and higher brightness levels improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- All new diagnostics and self-correction features
- Built-in wavelength calibration technology allows for self-diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration (with automatic correction and notifications) eliminating worry about your deviceâ€™s measurement accuracy.
- Maintaining and protecting the device (and investment) is easier than ever
- Self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provides additional built-in protection from dust and dirt keeping your device working at top performance at all times.
- XRGA equipped
- i1Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it quicker and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards and have confidence that data sent or received from all links in the supply chain is reliable and repeatable.