Return to Help Index
|Shipping and Returns|
|1. We aim to process and despatch orders on the same day if everything is in stock. In the event an item is out of stock we will contact you to advise of a new delivery date, or an alternative where applicable. (Please note. We do not charge your card until the goods are ready to be shipped).
2. Orders are shipped via APC Overnight or Royal Mail for UK overnight delivery while international is through OCS, Equator and Fedex.
3. Delivery is during normal working hours and normally within 2 day from despatch (England Only, parts of Scotland, Ireland and Channel Isles take longer)
4. It is worthwhile inspecting the items for damage before you sign for delivery. (Please Note: If the box is damaged in anyway make a note of this on the drivers docket and mark box damaged and signed un-opened) Shortages must be notified within three days. All claims must be made in writing.
5. Return postage is borne by the customer, unless we delivered the wrong item to you or the item is faulty. Please ensure returns are sent by recorded delivery or other provable delivery. We cannot honour lost returns. You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
6. Any orders that are not collected from the carrier will be subject to postage and handling charge. This applies to orders refused on delivery due to a change of mind or ordered by mistake. This charge will not be waived under any circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% on goods.
7. When selecting postal areas, please choose the correct zone applicable to your postal address.
Postcodes applicable to the Scottish Highlands & Islands charge are: AB 37-38, 41-45, 51-56 PA 20-78, PH 15-50, FK 19-21, IV 1-63, KW1-17, ZE 1-3. If the correct postal zone is not selected at checkout we will contact you for futher payment.
Please note: Delivery to some areas of Scotland can take up to 7 days.
|Returns and Refunds|
|We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. Keep your receipt as you will need it should you wish to return your goods.
If you change your mind
If you are not satisfied with any product or the terms of any service, you may return the product to Chaudigital or cancel the service and obtain a refund if you contact us within 14 days of delivery of the product or entering into the contract for the purchase of a service.
Exceptions to the right to withdraw from the contract:
Products – You may not return a product and claim a refund if the product concerned contains software which when supplied was sealed and unused and you have broken the seal.
Service – You may not obtain a refund for a service if the service has commenced.
CTO - Custom made to order goods are chargeable at the time of order and can only be refunded if construction has not begun on the custom made item.
Conditions to this right to cancel are:
You must inform Chaudigital of your decision to cancel within 14 calendar days of delivery of the product or the date you purchased the service.
The products purchased must be returned in their original condition and any security seals intact and in a saleable condition. The products must be returned in accordance with the returns procedure described below Items can be returned in store or by post to
Chaudigital (Returns) 19 Rosebery Ave London EC1R 4SP
Before returning any products, please ensure you have enclosed all materials originally supplied. Please note until we receive the goods, they are still classed as in your possession and you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure. If possible please use original packaging.
Chaudigital reserve the right to reject a returned item that was damaged because it was improperly packaged during the returns process. Should you fail to follow this procedure and the condition of the products received by Chaudigital show you failed to discharge your obligations to take reasonable care of the products your refund may be reduced.
If there is a fault with the product
If you believe your product may be faulty, please call us as soon as possible on 020 7833 3938. In most cases we will either replace or refund.
Please note on larger items, we will assist and liaise with the manufacturer’s to resolve any fault issues.
For faults with ink cartridge chips, we will charge you and send out a replacement. You will be provided with a return envelope to return the ink to us. Once the chip has been verified as faulty by the manufacturer, we will then refund your payment.
These policies are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.